Pages

20100524

Thought attack

Let them be.
I walked into the pandemonium of myraid lives careful and still
Thoughts flew from different angles with feelings little
I tried not to say a word and point at their flaw
For inside I had a hunch that I am also gripped by their claw
Their words tried to touch me like acid on skin
And in most of their eyes jealousy was seen
My mind is not a mirror and won't claim it to be one
But I act to whatever I see be it against anyone
You know when things are not as you wish
And work that you take that didn't finish
You hope to get some harshess and rudeness
And learn to swallow the bitterness
They won't know why you failed
They won't know why the others sailed
And flew afar long way from you
While you remain back feeling blue
They won't believe that those people are
Nothing but traitors you wish to bare
And expose their dishonesty in the open air
And make them confess that they are bloody liar
But you won't do that because you know
That nothing can damage what is already low
With this in mind I can rest in peace
And keep my honour all in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment